Saturday, March 2, 2013

You + Me =Love

Happy Saturday!

This is my first layout in months!  
Using the Sunday Sketch from Citrus Twist I created this layout.  

I used the Citrus Twist January Main Kit . I fell in love with the bold floral paper but it was really bold!  So I used a 10x10 gray card stock to tone it down.  For the first time EVER I used ink splatters and I like it! I  added green flat back pearls to complement the red ink spatters. I should have toned down the red heart paper by covering it with vellum, oh well. I also really like the gray trim and after a few attempts at placement I made it work! The You + Me card is from the Citrus Twist February PL Kit . I cut it out from the 12x12 paper, trimmed it down and added it as my title.  The puffy heart in the letter O is from Amy Tangerine Remarks collection.

I can't believe how quickly this layout came together.  I'm usually a very slow scrapper.  
Thanks for stopping by.
Marisol

4 comments:

  1. So glad you played along with the CT sketch challenge! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. I think the heart paper is just right the way it is. It gives contrast. and I like the PL card as a title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that floral paper too! It was my favorite in that kit and you did a wonderful job with it! Kuddos on your first ink splatters too, beware, you might become addicted ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty with the floral background! I love the trim. It adds such nice texture!

    ReplyDelete