Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Project Life 2013-Week 7

Valentine's week


Although it was Valentine's week I keep this week simple. And I like it!  This week I included memorabilia i.e. packaging, a couple of valentines and I altered a SC 3x4 card.  Now that I think about it I forgot to include the valentine I gave to my hubby.  That's ok I'll just put it in an insert later.
Sorry about the glare. I usually take the pictures out of the pockets but I had very little daylight left and my baby kept photo bombing the photo session!

My 4 year old daughter LOVES Princess Merida from the movie Brave.  I included some of the packaging the doll came in.  Look at my 1 1/2 year old...apparently he loves Merida too!

The Love @ first sight 3x4 card is from the February Studio Calico PL kit.  It was originally just the heart. I added the arrow and the lettering.  You can't tell from the picture but I used a glitter pen to trace the heart a few times.

The bottom half of the spread focuses on a field trip I chaperoned for my son. I thought the star 3x4 card was perfect for the picture.

 The right side of the insert is also very simple-so much so that I didn't even write anything on the 3x4 cards. I included a couple of cool valentines-the images change when you move it.  In 2011 I included lots of valentine memorabilia! I want to point out that on this side of the spread I included 2 black & white pictures and 2 colored pictures. Why? Because the 2 black & white pictures originally had a very bad exposure because of the poor lighting in my house.

Today I'm linked up to The Mom Creative .
Thanks for stopping by!
Marisol

6 comments:

  1. I adore your pages!!! The photo of your daughter with Merida is priceless. :) Great stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of field trip did your son go on that he got to split DNA...HOW COOL!! What a great memory to document in PL. Love that very last photo of your daughter and the house in the background...really cool perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog from 2peas. Love it. New follower! This is a great PL spread. We just watched Brave this past weekend, so that caught my eye. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. So much detail and done with lots of personality and life. I agree - cool field trip. I'd love to go. I am a big fan of chaperoning field trips. I get to go on one later this week, in fact. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great week. Splitting DNA--that's right up my alley. What a fun field trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great field trip! And I love the 'love at first sight' story about your daughter and her doll!

    ReplyDelete