Saturday, March 16, 2013

Caitlin & Claudia Isabel

I have had this picture of the girls for a very long time.  I'm so glad I was able to finally scrap it! The story is about how my daughter and her cousin (who lives in England) have the same middle name.  In fact two of my other nieces share the name too!  No it is not a family name, we all just like the name! Although now one can say that it is a Family Name!

I used the January Citrus Twist kit and some embellishments that have been in my stash for months
I actually made this page a while ago and now can't remember any details about the products I used. HA.
I created this layout for a challenge over at SC. The challenge was to use unloved or unopened products.  I have had the SC butterflies and the epoxy stickers for a VERY long time. It felt good to finally use them.
I LOVED the gray trim from the CT kit. I think I used it on a couple of pages.  
By the way I won the challenge!  It was a random pick, but I still won!  The challenge was hosted by Paperandglue- a Studio Calico member She is also on the Project Life Creative Team for Becky Higgins.
Thanks for stopping by!
Marisol



3 comments:

  1. So cute and such a great photo of the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and super cute photo! Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet layout.
    Great photo of the girls and great papers

    ReplyDelete