Saturday, August 31, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 20

Week 20

Mother's day and more backyard fun! 

 

We celebrated at home with Chinese food, wine and  margaritas! I did not take many pictures and that gave me the chance to add in some filler cards.  Most of these cards are from a SC kit.

Getting outside in the spring is kind of a big deal around here because we spend so many months indoors during the winter.  There was tree climbing, swinging, and slide jumping for Team Benitez on Saturday.
 I used a few 2x3 pictures and I am still not in love with the size but do think they look better in the 3x4 pockets than in a 4x6 pocket.  The 2x2 pictures seem to get lost in the bigger pockets. Yes I know I used 3 of the frames on one page!  I love them! HA. 

 
Posted by Picasa
IDEA: Take the opportunity to focus on two events in one spread or one event on a two page spread.  This weeks left side was all pictures from Mother's day and the right side was all pictures from Saturday.

Thanks for stopping by!
Marisol

3 comments:

  1. Cute pages! I don't use frames often, but I think I'm a bigger fan of them in pockets now having seen yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pages! I love how you wrote on the photo and love the outdoor photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your slide photos and how you used the frames!!! :):) Evie

    ReplyDelete