Friday, April 25, 2014

The 50 Card Challenge

As some of you know I returned to card making with full force. I took an online card class with the lovely Jennifer McGuire and that is all it took to fall in love with card making again! And I'm sure you can imagine what came with that...Yes you guessed it...Enabling and Crafty Hauls.  Oh boy I was enabled!  I have made MANY purchases since March.  In fact I''m still waiting for an order from Simon Says Stamp and Amazon!

In response to my spending I decided to join a few card makers from the Two Peas in a Bucket General Stamping Board in a 50 Card Challenge.  The challenge is to create 50 cards or paper projects before purchasing another crafty item.  I took the challenge further!  Only cards/projects made from new supplies will count towards the 50.  


As of today I have created 19 cards towards my goal! Yay for me!  
How in the world will she do it?!

  1. I have joined several Flickr groups and Challenge blogs to help inspire me throughout this challenge.
  2.  I have bookmarked the blogs of the manufacturers that created the stamp sets I have purchased. Such as Avery Elle, Wplus9, Simon Says Stamp, Lawn Fawn,  Hero Arts, and Mama Elephant.
  3. I will use the lessons from the most recent online class as well as the content from past classes.  
  4. I will accept that not every card will be a masterpiece!
  5. I will accept that it is OK to scraplift (with appropriate acknowledgement of course)!

Does anyone want to join me?  
How will you meet this challenge?  
Know of any good challenge blogs?

Thanks for stopping by!
Marisol

2 comments:

  1. Hi there...good to see you following along! I am really enjoying myself with the challenge too! Just on my iPhone as I am nursing my mum for a week. Have made 15 and have another set of 6 planned. I really need to use up old stash so I can re organize my newer things...and I am making some easier cards too...as the purple ones were.
    Love these two you have created...especially the reverse die one...you have given me a great idea for an upcoming Xmas challenge!
    Will pea mail you when I am home with some fun challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Love your use of color on both cards. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete