Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Project Life 2009

Project Life 2009 Week 16

Life In Details Challenge Blog-The April Edition 


Hello! I'm back with this months Project Life Challenge. Our challenge this month was to use pastel colors.  It was a welcomed challenge because I'm thinking of spring.  
For this challenge I decided to work on the 2009 Easter pictures.  Yes I'm working on my 2014 album too!  And my 2013 album!  Surprisingly, I am not feeling stressed about being 'behind'. But because I'm working on all the albums and taking an online card class I won't share too many details about the products or techniques I used.  I still can't manage to take a good indoor picture of my pages. Oh well. 



I'm submitting this page for this month's PL Life in Details Challenge Blog. Our challenge was to use pastel colors.  Using the Citrus Twist Sept 2013 kit helped me meet this challenge with ease.  

Front of insert
Back of insert

You will notice that my 2009 pictures are very dark. That is because I had a small point and shoot camera that did not take very good indoor pictures. In one crazy moment I thought I would edit and reprint the pictures! I know crazy! I decided to keep them as is, otherwise I would NEVER finish the album.
I do have one regret...I wish I would have journaled better. I feel like I'm missing little details behind each photo.  Moral of the story: JOURNAL your thoughts and feelings!
Thanks for stopping by!
If you have any questions I will gladly answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment