Monday, April 7, 2014

Build a background challenge

The challenge was to build your own background and that is what I did.

This week's challenge over at A Blog Named Hero is to build your own background.  I used the Happy Birthday sentiment and the cupcake from the Cupcakes stamp set by Hero Arts.  I used white pigment ink and heat embossed the background. I colored the cupcake using Chromatix (alcohol markers by American Crafts). The markers are not that great but I'm not ready to make the investment with Copics. I think I may go back and add a candle to the cupcake.
I'm entering this card to the following challenges:
A Blog Named Hero: Build a Background
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
The challenge at SSS was to create a birthday card. Birthday cards are my favorite to make.

I'm expecting an order from Simon's and another from Joann's!  I'll share pictures of my happy mail when it arrives.
Thanks for stopping by!

Marisol

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this. Great background. Thanks for joining the A Blog Named Hero challenge!

    ReplyDelete