Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hola Hola Hola-Hero Arts Sketch Challenge -Sketch #2

Hello!
I have been using my newly purchased goodies to create cards. I have decided to not make any new purchases until I make 50 paper projects! A great way to use my stash is to join challenges.I also joined the Flickr groups for Hero Arts, Avery Elle, Lawn Fawn and Wplus9.  Inspiration will now only be a few clicks away.



The Hero Arts Blog is hosting a sketch challenge.  I worked with Sketch #2.
Today's card has a paper background which is not what I usually use for backgrounds.  The flower was created using the Flower and Butterfly stamp set and coordinating dies.  I created the tag using woodgrain paper ( I really like the texture it adds).  The banner is from Avery Elle and the sentiment is from Stampendous.  I colored in the leaves and the stems with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.

I am also submitting this card over at A Blog Named Hero for the Layers challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.
Marisol


2 comments:

  1. Perfect flower for this challenge. Beautiful card. I like that background - like seeing clouds in the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cloud background...looks great with the wood grain tag !
    Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete