Saturday, August 2, 2014

A 10 minute card

I was cleaning up and found the scalloped vellum piece, the blue background and the balloon die cut on my desk and decided to make a card.  The card literally took me 10 minutes to complete.  

I used the gold embossing powder for the first time and I think I over heated it because it started to bubble.  The balloon die is from Simon Says Stamp, the sentiment from WPlus9 and the scalloped frame from Mama Elephant.

I'm entering this card in the Addicted to CAS Code word GOLDchallenge.  I recently discovered this blog and have a feeling I'll be a frequent visitor.
Thanks for stopping by.
Marisol

2 comments:

  1. It's always very satisfying when you make something beautiful from re-discovered bits and pieces - love the funky balloon ! So pleased you have discovered ATCAS too - thank you for joining us!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colorful patterns balloon and the vellum with gold sentiment :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete