Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Project Life Week 9

Welcome to another PL share!  
Today I'm sharing week 9 .  I have more completed weeks... just haven't photographed them yet.


 
Week 9

Left side Week 9
Lots of words on this page.  To  'unite' the 3 pictures I used the same alpha set and a star sticker on each photo. The placement of the yellow stars help guide the eye across the page.  My kids made ID Badges using a Hello stamp from Citrus Twist. They drew a picture of themselves and even created a bar code for the ID.  I keep the 3x4 grid cards all over the house and let the kids use them freely. It is a great way to get their drawings in the album without adding inserts or trimming the drawing.
Right side Week 9
I kept the right side very simple.  I let the pictures tell the story. After photographing this page I realized I did not add in the week # so I added it afterwards to the 'Enjoy the journey' card.
One thing I love about this project is that I can be as creative (or not) as I want to be.  Some weeks will be simpler than others! This week was simple. And that's OK with me!

Today I'm linked up with The Mom Creative.

Thanks for stopping by!
Marisol

3 comments:

  1. These look great! How fun to include the kids' drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great PL Pages - might have a go at including my son's drawing in my pages. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages, so many fun details.

    ReplyDelete