Friday, March 25, 2016

Project Life 2016 {Week 3}

{Week3}

Week 3 tells the story of family.  We celebrated my son's 17th birthday and visited my brother and his family. On the drive home we hit a winter storm that delayed our trip and make us grateful to arrive safely. 
Here's a closer look at week 3.


I used a couple of cards from the Midnight Edition and stamps from Kelly Purkey.  I used bits and pieces from the October 2013 Gossamer Blue Life Pages Kit which has made several appearances in my album for the past couple of weeks. I'm down to the very last bit and pieces from this kit.  I really extended it's life especially considering that I used some of it back in 2013.  

I created the TRAVELOGUE card myself with the Clearly Kelly New Adventures set.  I have always loved Kelly Purkey's stamp sets and her latest realeases have not disappointed.  

I added a flip pocket to hold a couple of 3x4 pictures and a tab from the Gossamer Blue kit.  I used the WRMK Fuse tool to adhere the flip pocket. I swear that tool has been the best invention for PL. 
This week's spread was quick and simple. 

I like the repetition of the red stickers and the black epoxy word stickers.  I was reminded why I liked receiving a new kit every month.  I spent less time looking for prouducts in my stash because I was committed to 'killing the kit' 

Supplies
  • Project Life Design H Page Protectors
  • Project Life Core Kit Midnight
  • Heidi Swapp Black Epoxy Buzz Word Stickers
  • Clearly Kelly New Adventures Stamp set
  • WRMK Fuse Tool
  • Greenpoint Alphabet Stamp Set by Kelly Purkey
  • Southport Alphabet Stamp Set by Kelly Purkey
Thanks for stopping by.
Marisol

1 comment:

  1. I found your lovely life pages spreads in the Gossamer Blue gallery and would love to highlight you on the Gossamer Blue Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/165809750450916/
    You can find me on the Gossamer Blue Design Team page or email me jillpkeller (at) gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete