Thursday, March 3, 2016

How I am documenting 2016

My Grand Master Plan
2016 Title Page

I was inspired by Kelly Purkey to downsize to a 6x12 album.  The larger 12x12 size has become cumbersome, difficult to manage and almost impossible to store.

I have many bits and pieces left of  'Project Life" kits from Studio Calico, Gossamer Blue, Citrus Twist and Scraptastic.  I plan on choosing a kit and using it all up! I already tried this method for the month of January and Febraury and I was able to 'kill' a couple of kits.

Along with the kits I have chosen some products that I will use throughout the year.

Kelly Purkey Stamps

Alphabet Stamps from several different companies

Ali Edwards White Letter Stickers



Project Life Core Kits :
Midnight
Favorite Things
Dreamy

and these 4 Value Kits by Heidi Swapp
The Overlay Value Kit, the Glitter Value Kit, the Color Magic Value Kit, and the Gold Foil Value Kit.

I'm currently up to date for 2016 and feeling very accomplished.  Especially considering that I did not complete 2014 nor 2015.  

Here's a closer look at my 2016 Title Page.

I'll be sharing completed spreads here and on my Instagram account
Hugs
Marisol








No comments:

Post a Comment