Friday, August 26, 2016

Project Life {Week 12}

{Week 12}
Let the photos tell the story. That's what I decided to do this week.
With the exception of one journal card, I let the photos tell this week's stories.
I did add text directly on some of the photos before printing.  It's one of my favorite ways of adding words.  Mostly because adding text to the photos doesn't distract from the story the image tells.
I used another DIY label for the title card.  I used the same alphabet stamp from Kelly Purkey as in other weeks...because I like it. So clean. Note how the patterned paper on the title card mimics my daughter's bedding...I love it when that happens.  The two journaling cards were also a perfect match.  They are from a very old Citrus Twist kit.
See the letter M?  I added that because it helps me remember which kid is in the photo!  My two youngest boys look VERY similar and recently they came to me arguing about who was in a picture they found in my photo box. And guess what? I didn't know either.  
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Marisol



No comments:

Post a Comment