Friday, August 19, 2016

Project Life {Week 10}

{Week 10}

Long time no post...I know. I have been working on my pages slowly, and am caught up through Easter.  I have even photographed the spreads.  I just haven't had much motivation to share on social media.
Alright, enough of that. Let's take a look at Week 10.

This week includes a honor society induction, a doggie hair cut, art and a Mickey Mouse birthday party.
Here's a closer look at Week 10.

I was thrilled to find the 'one in a million card' in my stash because it complimented Minnie's dress.  I cut down the Honor Society Program to fit in the 3x4 pocket and stamped my son's name right above the date. 

There never seems to be enough 4x6 cards in the  monthly Project Life kits.   So I have created my own.  I used a DIY label and stamps to create this week's title card.  

The cards in this weeks spread are from the Gossamer Blue October 2013 Life  Pages  Kit.  I swear that kit is endless. I have created so may pages with it.

Thanks for stopping by.
Marisol

No comments:

Post a Comment