Wednesday, February 18, 2015

New to me technique - Stamp layering with white pigment ink

Inspired by Jennifer McGuire


Hello there!  
I'm in crafting paradise today!  I am on February break and have every intention of spending the day in my crafting space.

Today I am sharing a card that was inspired by Jennifer McGuire.  Recently she shared a technique that uses stamp layering with white pigment ink on kraft cardstock. Here's my take on it...



Since I never tried this technique before I used a scrap piece of cardstock. I was so pleased with my practice that I used it on the final card! 
I used the Pretty Peonies stamp set by WPLUS9, Hero Arts Dye inks in Pale Tomato and Field Greens. I popped up the stamped piece with fun foam.

I'm submitting this card into the  Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

Thanks for stopping by!
Marisol



No comments:

Post a Comment