Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Colored stamping on Kraft

Another new (to me) technique

Hello There!
Wait! What?
Two posts in 1 day?!?!
Crazy I know.
But I did tell you I was going to spend the day crafting.

This card was also inspired by Jennifer McGuire.


This new to me technique has somewhat of a learning curve.  After I stamped the image in white I colored it in with Copic markers.  The cardstock really absords and spreads the marker ink outside the lines.  I thought about tossing the card but instead I created a 'halo' effect around the flowers.
I think I need more practice.  
I added sparkle to the flowers with the Wink of Stella Brush Pen. (unfortunately the camera did not pick up much of the sparkle)

I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #12 So Sparkly

Thanks for stopping by!
Marisol

No comments:

Post a Comment