Monday, June 30, 2014

Life in Details July Challenge

Project Life Share 2013

Hello there!
Yes I now it has been a long time since I have updated my blog.  I have been very busy with my 50 card challenge (more details on that in another post).
Today I welcome you to another Life in Details Challenge.  This months challenge is to use a 4x6 picture across 2 pockets.
Project Life 2013 Week 28

This page is the left side of Week 28 and docuements our road trip back home from Florida. Truthfully, I don't remember what state that bridge is in.  HA.  So much for documenting the details.  
I used Crate Paper's The Pier Collection as well as Basic Grey's Carte Postale to document the entire trip. Please don't laugh at me and my goofy face...I was delirious at that point of the trip!

My original idea was to use a few pictures of the trip in the Family Project Life Album and then create a handbook for the entire trip.  BUT I ended up documenting the entire trip in the PL album and didn't add any memorabilia.  I'm glad I changed my plan because otherwise the pictures would still be sitting in my computer.  

Please join us for this month's challenge!  I think you'll like what the rest of the design team has shared this month.  

I'm also linked up at The Mom Creative.

Thanks or stopping by!
Marisol

2 comments:

  1. Great page and yay for getting those photos into albums! Love the map paper and your clean and simple embellishing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages. I am glad I am not the only one who forgets where photos were taken, the bridge photo spread across looks great!

    ReplyDelete