Sunday, June 29, 2014

50 Card Challenge Update and a new challenge.

I reached my goal!

I did it! I met the challenge!  In fact I created 61 cards!  I am excited, proud and in disbelief. A few times after setting up the challenge I questioned if I would ever reach it.

Lawn Fawn Love You S'more
This card is a complete copy of the one on the Lawn Fawn Blog.

Unfortunately many of the cards were NOT photographed before sending them off.  As a result, I did not join many of the card challenges that I thought would motivate me to create.  I guess my motivation was internal! I'm off work for the summer and hope to continue making cards and catch up on PL.  

Lawn Fawn Love You S'more
Mama Elephant Make a Wish
Lawn Fawn Birthday Tags
I decided to stamp on the inside of the card and am happy with the result!


As my reward I purchased some new stamp sets!  As I was working on the challenge I noticed that I was enjoying my card making style and at the same time wanted to step out of my comfort zone. I decided that I would buy more 'CUTE' stamp sets.  Most of my stamps are florals and classic.  I did not have 'cute' stamps.

I purchased several sets from Lawn Fawn and Mama Elephant.  Purchasing these stamp sets also made my 5 year old daughter (who works right along with me) very happy!

I am setting another challenge for myself again but in a different way.  During the challenge I did not take pictures of all my cards and didn't get the opportunity to enter many challenges.  My new challenge will include both those tasks. A card will not count towards the challenge until it has been photographed, blogged and entered in a challenge (if applicable).  I am setting my goal at 20 cards. I believe this to be a realistic goal because I AM OFF FROM WORK FOR THE SUMMER!

My hope is that the challenge will help me establish a blogging routine.

So who will join  me? Have you set a goal (card or scrapping) for yourself? I would love to follow you during your challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!
Marisol

No comments:

Post a Comment