Friday, July 19, 2013

Project Life Week 10

Week 10

Today I'm participating in the Saturday Project Life Blog Hop hosted by  Michelle Bostinelos . Be sure to drop by her blog...it's fabulous!  If you are visiting me  on Friday be sure to come back on Saturday and hop along with us!



NO... I'm not that far behind!  I am behind just not that far behind. I just never shared week 10. 
This week includes a self-portrait, my hubby fixing the computer (again), my son raising money for the American Heart Association, a deer in the yard, a picture of my daughter playing in her room. The highlights of the week include my son's first paycheck and  my mother-in-law's 75th birthday.  



I fell in love with Seen & Noted collection by Pebbles and used several of my favorite papers in this spread. I created a collage in Picasa that resulted in several different sized pictures. I definitely don't like the very small pictures (2x2).  They look lost in the spread. I do however like the 2x3 picture (of the deer).   I think my favorite size is 4x4 because it allows the background paper to show and the picture remains the focus.

This week includes an insert. I trimmed the design A page protector. My son received his first paycheck from his very first job and because of his level of excitement it deserved to be highlighted.  I even took a picture of the check!  


My mother in law turned 75 this week and boy did we celebrate!  I had a hard time paring down which pictures to use so I decided not to  include any embellishments or filler cards.  I let the pictures tell the story.  


As you read this post we will be celebrating my daughter's 5th birthday.  She chose the Little Mermaid for the theme.  I had lots of fun planning the party!  This week will definitely be hard to pare down which photos to include. I may need to dedicate an entire spread to her birthday! 

I have many more PL spreads waiting to be photographed and shared with you.  Now that I'm off for the summer I should be able to get around to it soon. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Marisol



4 comments:

  1. Such a great spread! I really love the aqua thickers as highlights! Have fun celebrating your daughter's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those thickers are so pretty! Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous PL spread, love the many photos and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a beautiful PL spread! I love the colors! Happy Birthday to your daughter! Mine just turned 5 too.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete