Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My very first post!

Well here it goes!  Thanks for the encouragement and support!
I will be sharing my Project Life Spreads on this blog and hope you'll come along for the adventure.
Those of you that know me know that I am passionate about memory keeping. I've been at it for 16 years!  I actually remember my first layout. Maybe one day I'll share it with you.  Anyway...currently I have been using Becky Higgins Project Life system to document our life and I love it.  The system has helped me document our life since 2009 (although I took a break for 2010). If you haven't heard about Becky Higgins and Project Life click here for more information.Project Life
I am using 2 Monthly Project Life Kits: Studio Calico and Citrus Twist. As well as items from my stash.
My PL 2013 Intro Page:



My cover page was inspired by Nicole Reaves (SC PL Design Team) .  Celebrating the New Year is a BIG deal in our family and so I had tons of pictures (of course).  I used the number cards from the January PL kit to create flip flaps and added more pictures. I used washi tape to hold the cards together. Thanks for looking! See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Love the f lip flaps, what a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all congratulations on your new blog! Your cover page is fantastic and I love the colorful flaps.

    ReplyDelete