Sunday, January 21, 2018

NYC Travel Mini Album

NYC in December

Visiting NYC in December has been on my Bucket List forever!!! I'm happy to say that I can now cross it off my list.  I created a mini album to document my experience.  I finished it in record time! It usually takes me months to finish a travel album.  I used a 6x8 Ali Edwards Album as well as the left overs of the December Daily kit and the LOVE story kit, also from Ali Edwards. 
I do have a video of the foundation pages as well as a video walk thru of the completed album.  I've created this post for those of you who prefer photos. 
Be warned...this is a photo heavy post. 
Foundation Pages In this video I demonstrate how to created a FLIP OUT using a 12x12 page protector giving you more room for photos and cards.
Foundation Pages Video

Completed Album Walk Thru



Photos




































Thank you so much for spending some time with me today.
Hugs,
Marisol

No comments:

Post a Comment