Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Project Life 2016 {Week 8}

{Week 8}

Here's a closer look at Week 8

Our February break happened during week 8.
SNOW!!!!
We finally got snow.  We have been waiting for a really heavy snow fall and boy did we get it.
We spent lots of time indoors, played lots of Skip-Bo and went a bit stir crazy at one point but overall enjoyed the time off.
The highlight of the week was the snow storm and the visit from my dad and step-mom.  
I used my typewriter this week...I have to remember to use it more often. 
Lots of pictures in this week's spread.  The top left photo is of the box of chocolate's I received for Valentine's day. I slapped a DIY label, a flair button and a heart shaped paperclip onto to the photo and called it a day!
Keep it simple...those three words are helping me stay up to date.

Thanks for stopping by.
Marisol



No comments:

Post a Comment